Thursday, October 1, 2009

Introducing... me!

Ah, yes. Me. The topic I know so very much about. I'm FINALLY joining the blog world, after much debate of whether it's worth the trouble or not (I guess it is).

Anyway, I'm going to use this first entry as a throw away introduction. So, here goes!



That's me! My name is Malarie, I'm 22 years old and a Libra (birthday's in 2 weeks - buy some presents now!). I currently reside outside of Washington DC and am moving up to the big apple early next year.



That's my boyfriend, Justin. We've been together for 2 years and going strong. He's a nerd, I'm a nerd. It works.

These are our cats, Banjo (with the umbrella) and Jinx (not with the umbrella). They are both one and cool as hell. Well, Banjo is, anyway. Jinx is pretty neurotic. They're cute, though!



I create those things. Jewelry, and bleached accessories. I could sit here and pine away about the days of yester-year, when I was but a wee child who would gaze upon jewelry and dream of one day when I would make it. But, I'm not one of those artists. However, I do love creating, and I totally dig fashion. I have a lot of fun doing what I do and I quit my day job to pursue a career (and now dream) of being immersed in the fashion world. I haven't looked back since, best decision of my life ever.

As I said, I love the fashion world. I also love criticizing it (it's a love/hate relationship). Plan on reading about things I love, things I made, things I hate and designers that should die. Why should you care? I don't know, but you shouldn't need to ask.

2 comments:

  1. I was just about to say- I can't believe I'm not following your blog. But that's because its Brand Spankin' new! Great post and so nice to read about you. I'm following :)

    Sunbasilgarden.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Yay, Malarie, lovely first post!! :)

    -WIP

    ReplyDelete