Friday, October 2, 2009

Necklaces To Die For

I have a confession. I LOVE statement jewelry. I really think I'm going to be one of those old women who just wear way too much jewelry, but it will be fabulous! So, with this in mind, I picked out some of my absolute favorite statement pieces from etsy.





Extra long Vintage multiple chain necklace from Rebecca3030. So gorgeous it makes me sick. I imagine wearing this with a navy blue mini dress, tights and boots with the biggest sunglasses. UGH.





Effing awesome felted zipper necklace from londicreations. I have no idea how one would go about making this, but that's the beauty of shopping - I don't need to know! This is painfully awesome and would look amazing with a basic t-shirt and jeans, with a sassy ponytail. Love it!





How adorable is this? Like, seriously. It makes me want to just pinch everything in sight it's SOCUTE. Fly away with me necklace comes from yellowgoat and it's seriously hard to not buy right now. So in love.






To wrap this up (no pun intended), this absolutely fabulous fabric necklace with vintage flowers from etnyk is just PERFECT for fall and winter. Great to throw on over my coat to give the whole outerwear a kick in the pants (in my head, coats wear pants, k?). I think my next etsy purchase might have to be something from this shop, fer real.

1 comment:

  1. Great necklace picks - I am absolutely fascinated by the zipper necklaces I see!

    ReplyDelete